Skip to main content

writing's

Want to work with me?

please click here if you want to work with me.

A Fly in My MASHED POTATOES !!

It was an exquisite evening, I decided to eat in an adorn and extravagant restaurant. The moment I took a step inside it felt like heaven. The sound of the plates made me feel tempted, the faint smell of the food made me feel irresistible. This restaurant offers family-style. Most people come for the family-style, so I chose the family-style. For family-style, you'll sit at a long table with multiple eat with other people and eat family-style passing the non-ending bowls of food around the table. The meal includes chicken pizza, fried chicken, corn, mashed potatoes, and chicken. There are 5 different types of desserts including apple pie, orange pie, and ice cream. In fact, I am not really a fan of apple pie. The orange ice cream tasted as good as heaven.

My favourite dish is mash potatoes; they were literally cooking the mash potatoes in front of my eyes the flames were rising as big as the length of a snake. The chef finished cooking he served it to me and walked away. The mash potatoes were, as smoot as clean mud, the mashed potato looked almost similar like ice cream. I started stirring the mash potatoes to feel the purity of the food, BUT SUDDENLY I NOTICED A ROTTEN DEAD FLY inside the mash potatoes.

I just got up from my seat and ran towards the chef who cooked mash potatoes for me, I ran as quick as Usain Bolt, I ran, I ran angrily, I was as angry as a debater who is losing temper. “If you don’t mind can you please come to table number 12, QUICKLY!!!” I asked the chef, angrily. “Ok,” the chef replied, worryingly.

The chef arrived at my table. “WHAT IS THIS!!!” I asked him. “I didn’t expect this kind of food in this luxurious hotel,” I asked him again. “Ummm, sorry for the inconvenience caused by me” the chef replied. “Can you please serve me another bowl of mash potatoes?” I asked him, in a pleasing manner. “Okay, but the cost of the previous mash potatoes will not be deducted,” the chef told, willingly. I replied restlessly “okay, sure!”

I finished eating my food, I asked the waiter to give me the bill. The total cost was 1000$. “WHAT THE” I murmured, surprisingly. This was my first time paying a bill of 1000$ just for food. The food tasted as usual, but the service was overwhelming. I will never ever visit this restaurant again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEWA DAY

Sewa Day  is an international day of volunteering, held numerous times per years. It is inspired by the concept of selfless service. Sewa , also  Seva , is short for the word  Kar Seva , which is derived from the  Sanskrit  words  kar , meaning hands or work, and  seva , meaning service. Sewa Day was launched in 2010 by a nonprofit of the same name, a charity registered in  England  &  Wales . Participating groups have organised Sewa Day volunteering projects in; old peoples’ homes, homeless shelters, schools in disadvantaged areas, hospitals and hospices, parks, conservation areas and farms. [13] In 2013, over 75,000 volunteers took part in over 25 countries resulting in more than 561,000 volunteering hours. Sewa Day has taken place in the following countries: Asia :  China ,  Indonesia ,  Malaysia ,  Singapore ,  Australia ,  New Zealand ,  India ,  Pakistan ,  Nepal Europe :  Russia ,  United Kingdom ,  Ireland ,  Finland ,  Denmark ,  Spain ,  Portugal Middle East :  United Ara